Want To Join The CMS Appraisal Group?
The CMS Appraisal Group is consistently seeking qualified and motivated professionals to join our team. If you’re considering a career in the residential appraisal industry, we encourage you to apply to our dynamic and growing organization.
CMS Career Opportunities
Attention Self-Starters and Motivated Earners:
Residential Real Estate
Property Appraiser Wanted
Our leading compensation packages and administrative support systems give our appraisers the ability to earn significantly more than the national industry average.
We at CMS Appraisal Group pride ourselves on creating a working environment that promotes integrity, honesty, respect, responsibility and accountability. We are highly trusted by the financial institutions which we serve, and have a track record of long-term working relationships with our independent appraisers. Our unique business model and strong support staff allow our appraisers to earn substantially more than the industry average.
We are currently seeking state-certified residential/general real estate appraisers to service the state of Pennsylvania — specifically in Berks, Chester, Lancaster and York counties.
These are remote positions and you are able to work from your location.
Skills and Experience
- Must have state appropriate Certified Appraiser License
- Trainees with a minimum of 500+ hours professional experience in real estate analysis, market research and appraisals
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with current appraisal report software platforms
- Estimating property values by providing appraisals on 1-4 unit residential properties
- Researching and analyzing property information
- Reconciling various indicators
- Preparing an appraisal report
- Maintaining all licenses or state certifications in good standing
- Meeting established deadlines and quality control standards